Monday, January 17, 2011

Ready, Set...

And go...

We are all packed and ready for Bianca's camp tomorrow with Camp Quality.  It feels strange not to have to rush around at the last minute getting the last few things crammed into Bianca's suitcase.  We are all ready.  It feels as if I forgot something, but looking at the list - nope, seems like we have it all covered. 

Bianca is so excited.  She can hardly wait.  She'll be on camp until Sunday, meeting lots of new friends and doing loads of fun things.  Amber, Bianca's companion assured me she will be taking lots of photos. Can't wait to see.

3 comments:

The Blessed Barrenness said...

Wow! Well done on being so efficient!
Hoping Bianca has a blast!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time Bianca. I'm sure she won't need telling..and I hope mum has some time to herself too. Take care, Maa.

RosemaryO said...

How great! I hope she has a great time and has lots of fun!!!
Rosemary