Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Affair...

I don't care what anybody might say or feel, but I'm excited about the Royal wedding and tonight I will be watching the "magic" on TV.  Bianca is quite fascinated with the fact that this is a real live prince and that the girl he will be marrying will become a princess.  Having girls they love the concept of princesses and "happy ever after".  Bianca's even named her cat "Prince Charming" - so there you go...

As I am typing here they are showing some images on TV about Westminister Abbey and wow, it simply looks amazing.  Absolutely beautiful.  If I was able to visit the UK, I would love to visit this place.

Yesterday when I picked Caitlyn up from daycare her teacher was paging through a bridal magazine.  Turns out that the teachers have a bet going to see who might be able to guess what Kate's dress will look like.  There were some stunning dresses to see and it was quite fun trying to figure out what we thought would fit Kate the best.  We all agreed she would probably not have a sleeveless number, but we couldn't really "see" her in one of those puffed out dresses.  Definitely something a bit more fitting.  Oh well, we'll see soon enough.  :-).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched the Wedding. I thought Kates dress was absolutely stunning...and the Cathedral...wow! How did the girls react to it all or did they miss it? Maa.