Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bones don't wobble

Today it was time again.  Time to start walking again.  Now I could try and convince myself that I'm simply big boned, but bones don't wobble.  So it is time to try and get fit and lose a bit of weight. 

Today is a beautiful day.  A bit chilly, but clear blue skies, sunny and simply beautiful.  As I walked past all the houses and the trees it was so cool to hear all the different birds.  Especially the Tuis.  And I even got to see a pair of Kereru (New Zealand wood pigeons).  They are simply beautiful.  It almost felt like spring is in the air...

Hopefully I'll keep going this time round.  I do enjoy walking even if I'm horribly unfit and soon enough it will be summer and getting dark much much much later than it does at the moment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lea, I am horribly unfit too! I mean, my weight is fine, but my muscles are all jelly!

Perhaps with all your beautiful surroundings, you will be able to keep up your walks. :)

BTW, I love the name Lea. :) And thanks for putting me on your blogroll!

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

I've started walking again too! I;m not big boned however, just big bummed!

blackhuff said...

Good going on the walk. Your first step towards fitness, health and a slimmer body :)

Unknown said...

Had to chuckle at the "bones don't wobble'.....really...mine do!! Oops! Now that you mention it... Better get out my walking boots. See you on the corner. Maa

cat said...

Oh I love walking! Enjoy!