Saturday, August 27, 2011

Exciting times around here!

Photos to come!

Today Terence started building our very first timber garden box.  It will be 1.2m x 1.2m and 30cm high.  That is going to be shared by the girls.  So we'll had a line of shells perhaps or something to split it up.  And then they'll get planting.  I will have some garden boxes too and can't wait to start planting.  Today Terence also bought me a little green house.  So tomorrow I'll start planting some little seeds in little cups and put it in there until such time as they are ready to be planted out. 

I am keen to plant tomatoes, spring onion, capsicum, strawberries, carrots, peas, beans, cauliflower, broccoli, some salad leaves and so on.  Oh and herbs. 

Last year I had a few planter bags, but this year I want something that is a bit bigger and more organised. Cannot wait!

1 comment:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh sounds so exciting. You are going to have fun. B