Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not so quiet in the end...

Okay, so my day wasn't as quiet as I thought it would be. 

Suddenly things are starting to move with the Kapiti Funrazor event.  Heard back from my CCF contact and left a message for Coastlands.  Looks likely the event will now be on Saturday the 19th of November. 

And then I got busy starting to organise some spot prizes and so far I have 2 vouchers, tomorrow will likely have another voucher (or 2) from another company, my previous boss is sending me some cool things and I'm waiting to hear from a whole batch of other places.  All very exciting. 

At this stage it will definitely be me, Terence and 2 friends participating and I'm hoping a few more people will join us on the day.  So please please please spread the word and ask if anybody else would consider joining.  They can email me at Leawhite2109@gmail.com and I can send them all the info on getting registered and getting a fundraising page set up.  If the hair salon we manage to secure is happy we might even be able to offer hair spraying for a donation for those who aren't quite as brave.

I still have quite a few things on my list I need to look at and try and tick off, but so far things are moving along nicely. 

And please consider sponsoring me.  Every little bit will make a big difference!

No comments: