Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A quiet Wednesday

Today will just be a fairly quiet day at home.  Just Bianca and me (or is it I?).  Caitlyn is at daycare so maybe Bianca and I will play some Dominion today or something.   Has been a while since we played that, so could be fun!

I won't be doing any running today because my ankle is still quite sore.  Is rather frustrating, but nothing much I can do about it (sigh!). 

Yesterday Bianca had a cheerleading practice and I only saw a little bit of it, but it is starting to look really good.  Not long before their competition.  Which reminds me I need to book our flights to Auckland!   

Recently heard this song on the radio and must say I think it is one of my favourites right now!



What's on your agenda today?

4 comments:

Paul said...

Nothing much exciting today. Have a bit of school work to do. That will keep me busy for most of the day! So much for holidays! Them the breaks! Mindfulness should get me through! Have a great day with your girls!

Sarah said...

Hey Lea

I'm intrigued about Dominion, may have to hunt down my own copy of the game!

Should be a really good competition up in Auckland :) I bet she's getting quite good now :)

I'm of to Petone with Hannah today, then i'll be busy doing my school work Paul.....!! want to mark my 30,000 word piece of work?

It's been one of my favourites for a while, made even more so because it reminds me of the little girl I told you about :)

Have a lovely day with Bianca and later Caitlyn :)and perseverance is the key Lea...you have that in bucket-loads as far as I can see, it's just frustrating in the meantime :) but you're right to rest it, rather than put more strain on it :) enjoy a relaxing day :)

I've had a few more ideas for things but I'll save them for Friday :)

amanda said...

My idee van die kombers sal nie betyds daar wees vir Nov nie en sal ander plan maak. Baie sterkte met die reelings en hoop die enkel is spoedig beter.Sien baie uit na fotos van die cheerleading kompetisie. ma xx

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Yes, it's Bianca and me :)

I love quiet days....

I'm so impressed by your funrazor efforts - you're doing an awesome job!