Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What a day!

Today was meant to be a calm, quiet day.  A day where I would drop off kids to school, come back and update my to do list, and catch up on some chores here at home - you know like dishes and tidying up and so on.  Catch my breath in between, drink a cup of tea and patiently wait for Bianca's day to be finished.

But instead this day was anything but calm and quiet.  It was busy!  Apart from the chores (yes, there really is no getting out of it...), I had to go to the bank this morning to sort out a document I need for something we are busy sorting that I can't quite talk about just yet.  Then I had to go to the post office to pick up the thingy-majig that Terence recently ordered for me that came when I was out and they left a card.  Then I had a telephone appointment with my CCF contact to go through the list of things I need to still do for my event and to see what he can help with.  And then my doctor's appointment.  I decided this morning that I wanted my ankle looked at to see if there is anything different I can do to make it get better.  Turned out I have swelling over the dorsiflexors.  See, it wasn't just an excuse to get out of running...  But it does mean I now have to go see a physio.  Oh the joys!

I do have to do another blog entry, but you'll just have to come back later and read!

How was your Tuesday?

2 comments:

Paul Forster said...

Certainly a busy day! I know a physio that will sort you out! He has looked after me over the years! Hope the Funrazor organisation works out!

Hayley said...

Sounds like you got a lot ticked off tho ...at least it's done now :-)