Monday, January 16, 2012

Excitement!

Lots of excitement in our house today. 

Tomorrow morning Bianca is going on camp until Sunday.  They are going to Hastings and she can hardly wait.  I have no idea exactly what they'll get up to because they don't tell before the time, but I'm sure she'll be in for loads of fun!  And so today we are packing and making sure she is ready.  Tomorrow morning I will drop Caitlyn off and then not long after will drop Bianca off at the bus stop where they will collect her from.  And then I'll have a fairly quiet day ahead of me.  Hmmm, what to do...what to do?

So other than packing and doing a bit of tidying up around the house, catching up on a few blogs and doing one or two other things, it's been a fairly quiet day today.

What did you get up to today?

And just to make up for this rather boring blog entry, I'll leave you with this thought:


4 comments:

Paul said...

You're going to have so much free time tomorrow! Lots of peace and quiet and exercise! A wonderful picture and caption. I bet you are going to miss Bianca during the week. My day has been occupied with organising my classroom from last year.

amanda said...

Bet Bianca is super excited. Keep us updated.
Lea if you have too much time on your hands I know just how to keep you busy for quite a while.......
see you tomorrow?????

xx

Unknown said...

Lea, make the most of it. Have a lovely day. I love you picture, looks just like Lucy.
Susan.

blackhuff said...

What a wonderful quiet day you have. Enjoy it.