Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I wasn't going to do another post today...

But I'm simply heartbroken and so sad. :'-(


I asked the nurse yesterday the hard question: can she give us any idea of how long we are looking at. When we talked with the doctors a year ago, when Hope relapsed, they said she'd probably have a few good weeks and then a few bad weeks before she died. Our feeling now is that we have started the few bad weeks, and our nurse agrees. (Source)
Child cancer sucks!  Big time!  

Bec, Ali and family - my heart breaks for what you are going through.  I cannot even begin to imagine.  And I'm keeping you in my prayers and thoughts. 

3 comments:

blackhuff said...

I do agree with you - Child cancer do suck big time.

cat said...

So incredibly sad. My heart goes out to them

Ellie said...

I'm so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are going out to them.