Monday, March 12, 2012

Just because...

Just because I'm feeling rather uninspired today to come up with anything that might remotely be considered an interesting read, I thought I'd share this picture that I found here.


This coming week is a pretty ordinary week. 

This afternoon Bianca has gymnastics, tomorrow is swimming for the kids, Thursday is Bianca's cheerleading and Friday evening my swim lesson. I was going to have my second talk for CCF on Friday, but they have postponed this event until July.  So my next session will be on the 21st of March. 

This coming Sunday will be our triathlon in Palmerston North and last night Rose and I suddenly realised just how early we are going to have to wake up to be there by 7.  That would be 7 in the morning...  I suspect we'll have some grumpy kids and husbands...  Yesterday's trial session (click here) went well and I really enjoyed it. 

I really like this video...


And this song is one I sometimes hear on the radio that today is stuck in my head...


Okay, watching these two videos have now put me in a bit of a reflective mood, so I'll stop this rambling post here.

How was your Monday?  Do you have anything interesting planned for this coming week?

5 comments:

Paul said...

Enjoyed watching Elliott at the Oscars. A pity he was up against Celine Dione. All the best for the Tri on the weekend. I know you'll do well

blackhuff said...

Love the videos you have posted.
My Monday is still in full swinging force. Luckily it's rather quiet at the moment, which is awesome.

Ellie said...

It sounds like a fairly busy week for you. I've got a couple of days off at the end of the week which I am really looking forward to.

cat said...

Well 7 for me is rather late ! All the best for the race. And better go read my post about the week ahead - a busy one

Lea said...

Hello Lea,
I love that Peanuts cartoon! Words to live by!
Sounds like a busy week for you - hope all goes well, and best wishes for the Triathlon!
The highlight of my week is a get-together with old friends on Thursday - shopping, eating, more shopping!
Lea in Mississippi, USA